måndag 5 oktober 2009

Mecha

  • So yeah, the fact that you got both zombies and mecha's in the same game is very awsome indeed. However the way we have talked about it is that even though we eventually will buy ourselves some mecha's it is not and should not be considered a high priority with the ongoing terrain project and painting of the infantry units.
  • But.. ofcourse sometimes it's hard to keep yourself from buying a damn mecha anyway. Now SOTR recently released the German Tiger mecha, alot of people have gone "ZOMG" and all other online slang over this miniature. Martin thinks it looks great aswell, and me.. not so much. Might just be the design that doesn't appeal to me at all. Though I do think that the walkers body should be taken up mostly by it's legs I just feel that the Tiger mecha got a bit too much legs, just makes it look immobile. Simply put, there is zero movement in the miniature and looking at it I just can't picture it being able to move an inch. The other German mecha's looks pretty okey, though I am not the biggest fan of the Jet mecha.
  • The American Mecha is pretty okey I guess, though there is something about the arms that doesn't feel right. I personally expressed my wish that the walkers would look less like "humanoid-robots" and more like "walking-tanks". Now I think I've found what I am looking for from another company. Some of you might have seen these before but I would like to post them again since I think they are brilliant. From Dust miniatures, here you have two mecha's, one American and German. They will be released the 30th or October according to the online store and cost 26 euro.

http://www.phpshopxml.com/quakit.shop/CID/ac03654a1c5c724d15a516f967b8c5e2/function/itemSearchResultPageDisplay/shopSearchType/familySubFamilyCode/shopSearchData/PLAS01%7CDIVERS

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar